07 January 2014

Fragments of Thoughts

Some days it's all I can do to keep my guts from spilling out on the street. It seems as if all I ever do anymore is weep inside all day every day. Everything I do is either mediocre or worthless. None of them my dreams, none of them the things I long to do. I know that it's mostly my fault for not taking more of my future into my own hands, but I just can't, not with my family in shatters and no funds to even buy a new outfit. I wish that I could make the people see who I really am. . . I mean, half of the people who really knew me aren't even in my life anymore. I suppose at this point I'm just ranting. I just feel like no one wants to know the real me. The things that make me who I am everyone looks past like they doesn't even exist..